Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mischa Barton Shoots Her Reality Show in LA

Mischa Barton Shoots Her Reality Show in LA
Mischa Barton keeps herself busy with work in Hollywood, but someday she dreams about settling down in the countrside.

She said: "I stay busy trust me. I am very good at multi-tasking. But I would love to have a place in the English countryside with my dogs and rescue animals and little kids running around mini Mischas one day.

"I would love to design from there and have a nice big garden and fields."

Mischa feels closer than ever to reaching a point where she wants to settle down and raise a family, because she admits her life is going better than ever (could her boyfriend Ali Love be to thank?)

She explained to Tatler magazine: "I've been feeling great in recent months and things are coming together quite nicely for me.