Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beware the King of the In between

This week I created a photo series and short film titled 'Beware the King of the In Between'. I created this little project for my Gothic class in college. I wanted create a series of photos and film that gave just a glimpse into my fears at bedtime. As a child (and still at times today) I was terrifed of the dark and bedtime. During the day I obsessed over witches,monster and villians from films such as 'Stephen Kings IT' and 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' and shows like 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark' and 'Buffy'.At night these fears came to life and I dreaded the in between stage of being awake and alseep - the 'King of the Inbetween' when my imagination brought them to life.








Just wanted to say a big thank you to Heather Sherry,Alice Bear,Amy Forde,Martin O Mahony and Jess O Mahony.