Friday, October 29, 2010

New Music Videos

Here are the best of the music videos I have been checking out on this very rainy Friday afternoon. The weather is pure crap but some of these treats certainley help me get through my college work!

First up is the new single from Nicole Scherzinger ,'Poison' - the Redone produced track is all dark and sexy lyrics over a euphoric backdrop of beats and synths - this is really going to go down well. The music video is nothing new,a little dissapointing to be honest - reminds me of The Saturday's Ego mixed with something Alesha Dixon would release.


Next up is the stunning new video for the brilliant single ,'Firework' from Katy Perry. She just keeps getting better and better in my opinion and I never turn her album off. The video is beautifully shot,full of great effects and very energetic - she looks stunning as usual and this is going to be a HUGE hit for Katy.



Last but not least is the new music from UK singer 'Sunday Girl'. I raved on about her last video,the cover of Laura Brannigan's 'Self Control'.The new video reminds of shoots from photographer Tim Walker, simple but beautiful with a fairytale inspired theme.The song is catchy,full of punches and very sweet.