Friday, October 1, 2010

Rihanna Has Been Dating Or Just Friend With Matt Kemp

Rihanna Has Been Dating Or Just Friend With Matt Kemp
Rihanna has been dating baseball star Matt Kemp since the beginning of the year, and friends say the athlete is ready to pop the question.

A source close to the couple told Us Weekly magazine: "They are in love. Seeing them interact, it's definitely possible he could propose -- but it'd have to be a long engagement, because they're both so focused on their careers."

A close friend of 22-year-old Rihanna claims she is also completely smitten with Matt, 26, because he "centers her."

The pal said: "He centers her, as he has a more normal life. He allows her space, but they text and talk all the time. And they really have fun like kids when they're together. They like to laugh and be silly."

Rihanna has previously admitted spending time with Matt helps her escape the stresses of her hectic lifestyle.

She said: "I have a boyfriend. I'm so happy. I feel really comfortable, and it's so easy. I have such a chaotic life, but at the end of the day, that is just my peace. It keeps me sane talking to him and talking to my family."