Thursday, October 7, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Collection


Well,MAC have really done it again.Their creative team really know how to attract their markets - after succesful Hello Kitty campaigns,the recent Viva Glam campaign with Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper and now,let me catch my breath,the amazing Venomous Villains Collection for Disney.


The four villians chosen are The Queen from 'Snow White',Cruella De Vil from '101 Dalamations',Malificent for 'Sleep Beauty (go on ya mad thing) and Dr. Facilier from 'The Princess and the Frog'.



Needles to stay,Malificent is my favorutie - the colours show her are breathtaking,I need them now! But that would imply I have money - lets hope there still available in a month!


Each character comes with different items . . . every character has their own lipstick,eyeshadow and beauty powder while then every character has something the other doesnt for example a lipgloss,or a nail varnish or a lip liner.

Every item is available to see and purchase at mac.com and prices range from 15-25.50 - not bad at all and the packaging is really lovely and something I would keep forever - a real collectors item.