Thursday, November 25, 2010

Vincent Leman - Furniture

 

I don’t think I've ever been this excited about furniture. I think furniture can be amazing and bring a room to life but this is just something else. Like something from a Tim Burton film these specially created pieces are made by Vincent Leman and sold at a store called 'Dust' or available online. The pieces range from about $100 to $5000. Very pricey but if you can afford it, then these pieces would be an amazing work of art and also very accessible and functional pieces of furniture.

 

I love all the pieces but the four pieces above are my favourites including the class 'Coat Tree' and the 'Together We Can' case. Genius.
Visit the official site to check out other pieces or purchase an incredible piece - http://store.dustfurniture.com/