Saturday, September 4, 2010

Juno Temple


I have always had a soft spot for British actress Juno Temple ever since I saw her in 'St.Trinians' and 'Notes On A Scandal'. Back then it was a case of describing her as 'the girl with big curls' or 'the funny quirky one' but now it seems like the world is catching on.And deservedly so as this young star has both beauty and a lot of talent and she is now on the rise in both the movie and fashion world. My soft spot has now grown to a love and I find her look and attitude both refreshing and inspiring.

 

 


Her latest films include 'St. Trinians 2' and 'The Three Musketeers' and she has starred in music videos for Kid Harpoon and Plushgun. I have included samples from various photo shoots to show how diverse and beautiful the young star is and I am sure that in the next year she will be fronting fashion campaigns. She is also featured in the latest issue of POP magazine where she was hand picked and shot be the brilliant Takashi Murakami.I will feature that entire shoot in the next few days after I scan it.

 



You can visit Juno's fansite for more information - www.junotemple.org