Sunday, August 15, 2010

Special Message and New Links


If you have been reading my blog and taken time to follow me Id just to like to take this chance to say thank you so much, it means alot to me. The blog was something I have always wanted to do and the right time came and now three hectic months in and I'm enjoying it so so much.So thank you and I hope you continue to read and subscribe for more updates and amazing specials that I have you my lil' sleeve ( :

In the meantime I want to share some links! I have spent the past few days setting these up, still in the early stages but they will continue to grow and help spread the word of the blog and my upcoming projects.

Official art site : www.evinsimagination.weebly.com
Youtube : www.youtube.com/evinfashion

If you are on facebook,tumblr or stumbleupon - spread the word and link people to the blog!!

Again,thanks so much to everyone who has helped me,followed me and continues to help and work with me x