Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nicola Roberts Dainty Doll Relaunch

Stunning Nicola Roberts re launched her brilliant make up range,'Dainty Doll' at Harrods yesterday. My favourite Girls Aloud member re launched her already successful make up range after it sold out last year. 




Further more I was really loving the outfit she wore - a tee with a nice long dress,heels and accessories. Its almost too much and should not work but for some reason it comes together in a soft,creamy ensemble which she carries off with her amazing skin tone and flaming red hair.



She was joined that night by Sarah Harding and Kimberly Walsh and looks a lil tipsy in this picture but I think she well deserves it!



The make up ranges from 10 to 20 pound sterling.The packaging as usual is delightfully quirky just like the lady herself. I'm going to be reviewing some of the products soon so look at for that. If you have tried the range,let me know what you think through my email!