Monday, August 30, 2010

Sofia Vergara Lovely Gown With Mermaid Theme

Sofia Vergara Lovely Gown With Mermaid Theme
Sofia Vergara is a woman of her word. The Modern Family team took out an ad in some trade magazines promising she'd run naked down Sunset Boulevard if the series won an Emmy for Outstanding Comedy. Well it did, and she did.

Vergara told Access Hollywood, "I did the run and I came back. I mean, I’m fast. I run fast."

A skeptical reporter asked, "You wanted to get it out of the way and you got back in your dress so quickly?"

Apparently so. She replied, "They zipped me and they sent me to do press. Listen, I’m not afraid of anything. I’m Colombian."

The jury's still out on whether she's telling the truth -- who can run that fast, really? But we certainly believe she has the guts to pull it off.

Sofia Vergara arrives at the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on August 29, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.