Friday, May 14, 2010

Paris Hilton Can Harden Diet To Appear At Sexy Bikini

Paris Hilton Can Harden Diet To Appear At Sexy BikiniParis Hilton wants to look sexy bikinis. By appearance, the blond woman to tighten her diet. One way to not touch fast food again. Paris also added exercise routines. "I really worked hard. I do not eat fast food anymore. No more McDonals, In-N-Out too. I'll get my bikini body, so I will not touch it," Contactmusic quoted Paris said on Friday (14 / 5 / 2010).

Apparently Paris to prepare everything for the summer. Benji Madden's ex-boyfriend will be spending the holiday with a sailing yacht. "I will go to St. Tropez, Monaco. I will work, but also a lot of relaxing," he explained. Some time ago she claimed to not like a diet. Greatest weakness is sugar cotton and fries.

Paris Hilton In Bikinis