Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens

Not a huge fan of Vanessa Hudgens but that’s mostly because she works for Disney and does kid shows and I’m so not into that. I like hot chicks as much as the next guy and the guy after him combined, but you will not find me watching Disney movies just to get a peek at some twenty-one soon to be slut pretending to be a high school kid. I have more important things to do.
But just in case you don’t know, Vanessa Hudgens is a huge Disney star. The kids love her. But what blows me away is this twenty-one year old chick drives a much nicer car than any of us, and most likely makes millions of dollars a year – yet still has to pump her own gas!
vanessa hudgens pumping gas1
I find that kind of funny. It almost looks like Vanessa Hudgens has no idea what she’s doing!
It’s just like sex honey. You take that big phallic symbol and stick it in that tiny tight hole. You catch my drift?
vanessa hudgens pumping gas2
These are not the most flattering pictures of Vanessa Hudgens, but she’s still a little cutie!