Monday, May 11, 2009

Celebrity Style: A Doggy Treat For Miss Paris Hilton

Celebrity Style: A Doggy Treat For Miss Paris Hilton

There is a new man is Paris Hilton’s life, and he is furry, trainable, and lovable. Nope, it is not her current boy toy Doug Reinhardt, but her new puppy she just got.
Hilton has confirmed new boyfriend Doug Reinhardt has bought her a puppy as a love gift. It is reported that the lovestruck Doug couldn’t help but to buy the beauty socialite a $10,000 teacup Pomeranian during a recent trip to Japan together.
Recently Paris has said , “He bought me a puppy… It’s the cutest dog I’ve ever seen in my life… I love him. We were in Tokyo and we were in a pet store and we saw it and I fell in love.” Although she refused to discuss the details of the actual price of her new furry gift.